Rep-Revive Criminal & Employment Lawyers® are also pleased to introduce Sylvie Houston, Solicitor LLB. BCrim. GDLP.
Sylvie commenced at Rep-Revive Criminal & Employment Lawyers® on 1st June 2020. She is one of the newest members of the firm’s legally qualified team.
Sylvie first ventured her hand into the fast-paced area of law by way of completing (with distinction) both a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Criminology degree. Prior to this endeavour Sylvie had years of experience in both residential and building contracts and IT.
At University Sylvie achieved such high academic merit and accolade that she earned the usually unobtainable accomplishment of graduating with numerous high distinctions throughout her Law and Criminology degrees. Moreover, due to excellence, professionalism and time management skills Sylvie was able to complete her two very rigorous 5-year degrees in just 3 years. These facts have made Sylvie a very prized and sought-after addition to Rep-Revives® staff moving forward.
Moreover, it has also become clear that Sylvie’s academic effectiveness and ease of approach has smoothly transferred into the realm of actual daily practice within our fully operational law firm here Rep-Revive Criminal & Employment Lawyers®. For example, since Sylvie’s arrival, she has proven that she can deal with all situations as they present including but not limited to;
1. Exhibiting skill and diligence in conferencing with any of our clients, from all walks of life;
2. Professionally dealing with all the other stakeholders in a case as they exist or arise;
3. Undertaking excellent legal research on a client’s case;
4. Drafting of legal pleadings/letters of correspondence and all other legal applications necessary to ensure a client has the best possible outcome (for example representations/written negotiations with the other parties);
Sylvie has also demonstrated;
5. A sound knowledge of all government instrumentalities, the Courts, Tribunals of Jurisdiction and the law;
6. The ability to undertake the carriage of a case from inception through to completion;
In addition to the above Sylvie has also appeared as an advocate during District Court proceedings and Local Court of NSW. She has amassed considerable experience liaising with and on behalf of clients, legal practitioners, and other members of the legal profession (over the telephone, in writing via Audio Visual Link and personally).
Sylvie also writes and speaks fluently in Spanish.
Ask Sylvie why she has decided to enter into a career in the law Sylvie will tell you ‘I am passionate about the rights of all individuals and want to ensure everyone gets a fair go and the best representation possible’.
Sylvie is passionate about her clients and her work in Criminal and Employment law. Sylvie always goes the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcome for her clients and she ensures every possible avenue is explored on your case.
To have Sylvie working on your Criminal or Employment legal problem and restoring your reputation, contact Rep Revive Criminal & Employment Lawyers® today for a free initial consultation on 0492 857 721.